Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Zombie!!!

With Halloween around the corner the three amigos wanted to start out with a thematic game. 3 of us were suppose to be fighting the good fight, trying to save the colony from devastation - one of us was full of betrayal. I found it harder than usual to stay the course and try to sabotage the colony but surprisingly every time I was being second guessed by Dave I was protected by Mike in that he would remind Dave that I possibly could be acting irrationally because I was trying to accomplish my secret agenda and not necessarily the traitor. In the end, with morale down to 2, I found sending 5 of the folks I was controlling back to the colony home was enough to not get them fed, morale fell by 2 and I pulled off a win. Sneaky but so satisfying. 


CLANK! has turned into a favorite rather quick game and so ends the evening playing. Mike pulled off a close win with second place only 3 points away from him. He chose to run in get a relic quick and run out. I found myself fooling around the top of the board when I noticed him escaping with a relic. I had just enough time to run down and get 2 relics and escape. Dave was also able to escape barely himself picking up 20 valuable points. 

LOTUS
No pics of Lotus but we did get 2 fun games of this in and I would gladly play again. A fun, light and rather quick card game. And so ends a night of fun filled gaming

Oh for meals Lisa whipped out a lasagna that was delicious. Bread and salad complimented the meal. 

No comments: