Monday, December 21, 2009

Warm Winter Play or Prepping for Dominion



Broke the game out for the first time with my wife thinking that tomorrow during gaming night she, perhaps, would join in for a game.

The game went well with only one card played wrong which I caught on my turn (thus played right from that point on even though wife's eyebrow rose).

We fought hard and she read me too well and I basically went a few turns with little to nothing to do when she assigned me.

When all was said and done she had 26 points to my 21 and told me point blank, " if we played the Merchant right from the start I would have kicked your ass".

As for possibly joining in tomorrow night when the 'boys' get here she thought for a moment and responded with, "those guys are killers, NO WAY". She enjoyed and would play again but with Dominion coming tomorrow my only hope is that this card game warms her up for the latter.

No comments: